22nd September 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th PCB CBSE candidate?

Dear Friends,
I have done CBSE with Biology, Physics and Chemistry in 12th. I want to study MBBS in AIIMS. Now tell me what I have to do for getting admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS entrance exams being a 12th NIOS PCB candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if completed 12th PCB as a Private candidate with 67.41% in 4th attempts?
  6. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Can I study MBBS if secured 40% in 12th PCB?
  9. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  10. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
  11. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if secured 50% in 12th PCB?
  15. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  16. How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th GSEB student?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  18. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2015, 01:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th PCB CBSE candidate?

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science. It conducts its own entrance exam for the undergraduate courses such as MBBS.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Aspirants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

>>The minimum percentage of marks for general category candidate is 50% and for OBC it is 45% and for SC/ST it is 40% in 10+2 board exams.

>>The minimum age limit is 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.

If you satisfy all these criteria, you can apply for the 2016 AIIMS entrance exam. AIIMS entrance exam consists of 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 20 questions from General Knowledge. It is a computer based test and overall duration is 3.5 hours.

You must crack the exam to get admission in AIIMS for MBBS course.
24th September 2015, 03:57 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBBS in AIIMS being a 12th PCB CBSE candidate?

After completing your class 12th, appear for the entrance exam of AIIMS MBBS. Before that you should fulfill the following criteria.

Here are some of the required criteria for AIIMS MBBS:

Candidates age must be completed 17 years at the time of admission.

Candidates should pass their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.

Candidates who will appear for class 12th / HSC can also apply for AIIMS MBBS, but their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of passing qualifying examination.

Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?