22nd October 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Navy Officer for 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to become a Navy Officer. I would like to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim. Kindly let me know about the steps as soon as possible.

23rd October 2018, 11:24 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Navy Officer for 10th student?

To become an Officer in Indian Navy you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination.

UPSC conducts NDA examination. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted in two stages and you have to qualify in both stages for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th October 2018, 02:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Step to become a navy officer for 10th student:-

You are not eligible for Indian Navy because the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard.
So first complete your 12th standard and then apply for NDA exam.

NDA (National Defence Academy) exam is conducted by the UPSC( Union Public Service Commission ) 2 times in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

You should be complete 12th standard.

You must be an Indian origin.

You must be physically fit.

No need of percentage restrictions.

Minimum age 16.5 years.
Maximum age 19.5 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible.

Selection Procedure:-

Written exam

SSB interview

Medical test.
24th October 2018, 08:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible for recruitment as a Navy officer after qualifying in NDA examination.

NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates pursuing in 12th are also eligible to appear in the examination. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you just need to focus on the preparation for the written examination and develop the officer like quality for final selection as an officer in Indian Navy. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?