29th November 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for Human Physiology postgraduate?

Hi, I have completed my MSc with Human Physiology. I had Zoology and Chemistry in my BSc as an optional subjects. Now, I want to appear in Indian Forest Service exam. So, I would like to know about my eligibility to appear in this exam.

30th November 2018, 09:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for Human Physiology postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service recruitment examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with Animal Husbandry, Mathematics, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics etc as one of the paper.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th November 2018, 12:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Indian Forest Service exam for Human Physiology postgraduate?

You are eligible to appear for Forest Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Animal Husbandry etc.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination with the mentioned qualification. To get more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?