13th October 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student?

Sir, I am studying in 11th standard. Can I get NDA-I exam in next year? I would like to know about the eligibility for me to appear for this exam. Kindly let me know asap.

15th October 2020, 11:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student?

NDA is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with PCM as main paper. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination. So, you will become eligible to appear in the examination next year.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2020, 01:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student?

National Defence Academy examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment as an officer in defence services.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th.

Only male candidates are eligible.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages - Written and SSB.

So, you can prepare for the examination as per syllabus of examination to appear and qualify in the examination next year.

You can get detail information regarding examination from www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2020, 02:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and for appearing in the NDA examination, the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics as main subjects in their Class 12th in order to join Indian Navy and Indian Air force wings of NDA. Candidates going to appear in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a Class 11th student, you are not eligible for appearing in the NDA I examination 2021 but you can appear in NDA II 2021 examination.

For complete detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2020, 07:03 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student?

Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student

Students of 11th Class:

Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for NDA 2018 examination

Age 16 ½ to 19½ Years

Marital Status Unmarried

Sex Male Candidates only can apply for NDA
15th October 2020, 07:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the NDA (National Defense Academy) Examination is a Class 12th in any stream from a recognized board. Students pursuing their Class 12th are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

So, being a student of Class 11th, you are not eligible for appearing in the NDA examination at this stage but from next year you can apply for the same examination as you will get into your Class 12th.

For details and updates about the NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2020, 08:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can appear in NDA next year if you clear your 11th class.

To be eligible for NDA examination your AGE should be in between 16.5 - 19.5 years and you must be in 12th class.
15th October 2020, 08:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in the NDA-I exam next year for an 11th student:-

The age limit for joining NDA is 16.5 to 19.5. talking about this attempt i.e NDA next year, if right now you are in 11th you are eligible but it's like dummy exam.
it will not matter whether you crack it or not you will just get experience.
because whole NDA process is of one year so when you go for your SSB you need your 12th passing certificate.
15th October 2020, 10:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination next year.

Eligibility to appear in the examination is :-

Candidates passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For syllabus and detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?