25th January 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?

Respected Sir, My name is Shifa and I am studying in class 12th. I wish to join the NDA after completing my Intermediate so I want to know can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  3. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam this year? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Female candidate to apply for the exam?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NDA exam for a female Arts student with 152 cms height?
  5. What is the age criteria required to apply for NDA exam? Can I apply for it at the age of 20 years?
  6. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
  7. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply for NDA being a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  10. How may I get a good job in Bangalore? How can I become pilot in Bangalore or IAF in India?
  11. Eligibility to apply for NDA exam for 12th Medical student?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to fill up NDA 2016 form?
  13. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for a girl to apply for NDA?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for NDA exam without having Maths as subject in class 12th (Commerce)? What is the qualification criteria and age required to apply for NDA exam?
  16. How to apply for NDA entrance exam on 12th basis? Percentage required to apply?
  17. What steps to be taken after 12th to become a pilot?
  18. Can a Female candidate apply for NDA exam while pursuing B.Sc 2nd year?
27th January 2017, 01:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?

No, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard being a female candidate. As per UPSC NDA examination notification, only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board and those who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to apply for NDA examination. So, being a female candidate, you are not allowed to appear in NDA examination.
27th January 2017, 09:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA?

Sorry, to say that being a female student, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard. Eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be within 16.5 to 19.5 years of age.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be physically fit as well as mentally healthy.
27th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same you need to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NDA examination are as following :-

i) You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

ii) Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

iv) You must satisfy the physical fitness requirement norm as notified in the notification of same examination.

So being a female candidate you are not eligible for to join NDA as for the same only male candidates are eligible.

But for the similar type of commission in Indian defense sector you can look for the option of CDS ( Combined Defense Service ) after completing your graduation degree course.

For more details and updates about NDA entrance examination and CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
27th January 2017, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment in defence services.

As per UPSC notification only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. The other eligibility is candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board and age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th January 2017, 12:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA entrance exams are conducted twice every year by UPSC and eligibility criteria for NDA examination is as below:

>>One of the most important eligibility criteria for NDA entrance exam is that only unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA examination.

So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible for NDA entrance examination.
28th January 2017, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Shifa and I am studying in class 12th. I wish to join the NDA after completing my Intermediate so I want to know can a Female student apply for NDA exam after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for NDA exam because you are a female candidate.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible for NDA exam.
26th November 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Why a female candidate is not eligible for NDA exams
My name is maahi andAir force was my dream but now it is all waste..
Do something for this, so all female candidates who has craze for air force can join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?