31st May 2013, 07:13 PM
sareddysai

How much rank is required to join agriculture engineering?

how much rank requried for agriculture engneering?how many collegs in a.p?is this best for good future

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  2. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  3. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course is best in agriculture engineering and BSc? How to join Agriculture college?
  7. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  8. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. How to join in BSc Agriculture after scoring 81456 rank in EAMCET
  12. Any opportunities to join in Agriculture after scoring 11,673 rank in EAMCET BI.PC in female category?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  14. What is the rank required for Petroleum engineering admission?
  15. Cutoff rank for university of agriculture? I have scored 329 rank in Plant Sciences
  16. Can I get Agriculture branch in Udaipur engineering college after scoring 7000 rank?
  17. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU? -- [New]
  18. Any government seat for 163.75 in 2nd counseling of Agricultural University?
2nd May 2017, 07:43 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank is required to join agriculture engineering?

-> Secure rank below 5000 then you can get admission in one of the best college in A.P which offers you agricultural course.
-> In order to secure that rank your marks in eamcet should be around 100 or more than 100.
-> If you fail in securing that rank ,you can still get an admission but you need to pay donation and that is approximately 10 lakh which is huge for any average person.
-> So concentrate on your preparation and secure a decent rank.
2nd May 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 45000 rank in eamcet bipc stream.Can I get seat in agricultural bsc govt or non govt colleges?
10th June 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 15000 rank in mset agriculture, so can I get ah seat in agriculture?
4th October 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 15000 rank in ap eamset can I get seat in agriculture
15th October 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I got 22500 rank in ap emsect and I have sc reservation will I get a seat in agriculture btech in Kakinada jntu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?