22nd September 2019, 05:44 PM
Mann11655

Eligibility to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive exam?

Sir, I am a graduate with 38℅ of marks and age is 35 years and I m a General caste category candidate. So am I eligible to sit for Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam?

6th September 2020, 07:58 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive exam?

Eligibility criteria for Assam public service commission combined competitive exam-
• Candidates must hold a graduation degree of any discipline from a recognised board/ university.
• Aspirant must be between 21 years & 38 years. Relaxation in age would be given to reserved category candidates.
• Age limit is calculated based on the matriculation/ HSLC admit card / certificate issued by recognised board or university.
8th September 2020, 03:04 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mann11655 View Post
Sir, I am a graduate with 38℅ of marks and age is 35 years and I m a General caste category candidate. So am I eligible to sit for Assam Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam?
Eligibility:
I. Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
II. Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38
years (upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates,upper
age limit in respect of Persons With Disability by 5 years)

**No.of attempts or general : 6 attempts till 32 years of age.
No. of attempts for OBC: 9 attempts till 35 years of age.

The fee for applying to APSC civil services exam 2020 varies between different categories.
a)For general merit candidates: Rs 250.
b)For SC/ST candidates:Rs 150.
c)For OBC and Minority OBC candidates:Rs 150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?