28th July 2018, 10:11 AM
Deegariya

Eligibility to apply in DRDO STA-B recruitment for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hi friends, I want to apply for DRDO STA-B recruitment. I have completed my Diploma in Electronics Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics question papers of previous years for DRDO STA-B recruitment exam
  2. Eligibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment for BPharma graduate?
  3. Possibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment without Diploma Degree for BTech Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  5. Eligibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment for a candidate with -4D eyesight?
  6. What is the syllabus of DRDO STA'B? I am a student of diploma ECE
  7. Old question papers for STA B Electronics and Communication?
  8. Old question papers for STA-B electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  10. How can I apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment?
  11. Sample question papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Instrumentation) for diploma holders?
  12. Details and procedure to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment?
  13. How to apply for the post of STA B(Electronics and Telecommunication in DRDO?
  14. What is the syllabus for DRDO STA B for mechanical? What is the process of selection in DRDO STA B? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical from GPG
  15. Eligibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  16. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  17. Tips to prepare for DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam for Diploma Mechanical candidate?
  18. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)

31st August 2018, 07:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in DRDO STA-B recruitment for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for DRDO STA B Recruitment for Diploma Electronics Engineers:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this DRDO STA B recruitment is given below in detail,

<> Candidates should have passed B.Sc or 3 year Diploma in Chemistry or Agricultural Science or Biotechnology or Automobile Engineering or Electrical or Electrical and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Nursing or Photography or Computer Science or Instrumentation..etc.,

<> As you have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?