23rd September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for applying DRDO Senior Technical Assistant post as I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  2. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  3. How can I know about the DRDO result for senior technical assistant B?
  4. Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?
  5. Question papers and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for EEE?
  6. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  9. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam for Civil?
  11. Which books to refer for DRDO entrance exam for the post Senior Technical Assistant-B?
  12. Syllabus for senior technical assistant in electrical engineering field
  13. DRDO Senior Technical assistant mechanical previous years question papers?
  14. Question papers for the post of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant B
  15. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for DRDO Entrance Exam for the position of Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering?
  16. Syllabus for DRDO exam in Computer science for Senior Technical assistant?
  17. Can a Biotech student apply for Senior Technical Assistant post in DRDO?
  18. CEPTAM DRDO Syllabus for STA-B computer science -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2016, 06:12 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for Senior Technical Assistant post in DRDO. You have completed your diploma in Electrical Engineering. Following are the details for this post:

Eligibility: Three year diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized technical board or institute.

Age Limit: 18 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be given to reserved category students

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview. The written exam consists of 150 questions. The question paper consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and 50 questions related to technical subject.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant post for this year has published and the online application has started. So you have to fill the online form before the last date i.e 8th February 2016

Link to apply:http://drdo.res.in:8080/alpha/drdo/c...ticeboard.html
4th August 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Syllabus of drdo senior technical assicient for computer science diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?