24th July 2012, 11:35 PM
AshuKadam

How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?

hello sir, i am diploma holder and applying for drdo STA-B electronics and communication engg... so plz sir, i want previous papers of dis exam.. my email id:- ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Old question papers for STA B Electronics and Communication?
  2. Old question papers for STA-B electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  5. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  6. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  7. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  8. Syllabus for DRDO exam for STA-B (electronics and Communication)?
  9. What is the syllabus of DRDO STA'B? I am a student of diploma ECE
  10. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  11. Previous years question papers of DRDO for the post of STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  12. Syllabus for DRDO STA exam for Electronics and Communication stream
  13. Sample question papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Instrumentation) for diploma holders?
  14. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? Old question papers for the post of STA B Electrical Engineering? I am a diploma holder
  15. What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance exam for STA-B in civil engineering diploma
  16. Sample question papers for DRDO for the post of STA B Technician
  17. Question papers of DRDO STA-B for electronics engineering
  18. What is the syllabus for DRDO STA B for mechanical? What is the process of selection in DRDO STA B? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical from GPG -- [New]
25th July 2012, 01:03 PM
padmasree253

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?

Application Fee: Rs. 50/- paid through Indian Postal Order in favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi”, payable at Delhi (Fee exempted for SC/ST/EXM/PHD/Women Candidates).

Selection Process: Mode of Selection is based on Written Test and Interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form and send filled form to the following address DRDO Entry Test- 2012, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054” on or before 09-04-2012.

for more details like age limit, educational qualification, Selection process, Pay scale, How to apply and other details are given at below link….

Click Here for DRDO Advt Details
Click Here for DRDO Application Form
Click here for CEPTAM-05 Online Registration
Click Here for CEPTAM-05 Online Filled Application After Registration
12th August 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?

How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam ? I AM IN FINAL YEAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?