23rd September 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ICMR-JRF for BPharm graduate?

Hi friends, I have done BPharm course and I am interested to apply for ICMR-JRF. I would like to know that can I be eligible to apply for this ICMR-JRF? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th October 2022, 12:29 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ICMR-JRF for BPharm graduate?

The eligibility criteria to appear for the ICMR jrf is
Candidate must have a MSc m or m A or any equivalent degree and muscore of minimum of 55 percentage for the general and OBC candidate and 50% for the schedule caste, schedule tribe and the physically handicapped person
The age limit for the following is 28 years and there is a relaxation of 5 years for the candidate belonging to the SC ,ST and the physically handicapped people and female candidates and 3 years in case of OBC category
If you study masters in pharmacy course you will be eligible for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?