23rd October 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?

Respected All
Actually I am working in ICMR inst as Scientsit 'B' regular post since 01 yr .
I am interested to do PhD in Veterinary Toxicology/Pahrmacology
where I can for it will I can apply in in service candidate?

Related Questions:
31st October 2014, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?

You are definitely eligible to apply for Ph.D admission, if you are working in the field of Toxicology/Pharmacology. Candidates with professional experience in the relevant field are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission and you will be exempted from any kind of entrance examination.

The only thing you must have is a Master's Degree in Pharmacology or Toxicology with at least 55% marks from a recognized University to become eligible for Ph.D admission. If you have this qualification, then you can apply for admission as a professional candidate.

Most of the top Universities released notification for admission into Ph.D program and you have to keep track of those notification and apply for it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?