24th September 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

List of pharmacy companies offering internships for students pursuing final year pharmacy degree course?

Presently, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy and I'm in my final year. I want do internship or part-time jobs in companies or hospitals so, that I can work after completing my college degree. So, wanted to know about companies where I may apply for the same.

30th October 2022, 12:32 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: List of pharmacy companies offering internships for students pursuing final year pharmacy degree course?

There are many pharmacy company that are doing the following
LOtus pharmacy
UNC mart
Human resources
Abbott
Cipla
Apollo hospital
Many government policy and others are also doing the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?