28th March 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year

can i get direct admission in 12th class. i complete diploma 1st & 2nd year.

Related Questions:
  1. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  5. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  10. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  11. career
  12. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  13. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  14. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  15. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  16. Information about education officer exam for the post of MPSC
  17. Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?
  18. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
29th March 2015, 01:05 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year

After completing diplamo , you can join B.E/B.Tech 2nd year directly through lateral entry scheme.

It is meaning less to go for 12th class after diplamo 2nd year.

If you are interested to engineering, you can very prepare for LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test). With LEET score, you can join top engineering colleges in India.
5th April 2015, 07:48 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year

Why go backwards when there are better opportunities ahead.
As you already have completed 2nd year of diploma now only 1 year is left to complete the course.
After diploma,you will get admission in second year of Engineering which is known as lateral entry scheme for diploma to degree.This tests are conducted nationally as well as by State govt colleges and also private colleges and universities.
Why do you want to go back again in class 12th and then again start from 1st year of graduation when you can directly get into 2nd year of B.Tech after merely 1 year.
And if you complete diploma it is more beneficial than 12th pass in technical jobs and in 12th pass vacancies you are equivalent to 12 after diploma.
Do not waste your 2year and no need to go for 12th again
4th May 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 12th class after completing diploma 1st and 2nd year. I interested in 12th class
8th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Bms after completing 2nd yr of diploma??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?