31st December 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment for BSc(Biotechnology) graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc in Biotechnology. I want to apply for the recruitment of TNPSC of Assistant Agriculture Officer post. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment.

5th January 2019, 06:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment for BSc(Biotechnology) graduate?

Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from a government recognised board.

—> You should possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from a government recognised institute.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?