12th June 2022, 05:02 PM
malyala laxman

Eligibility to apply for TSSPDCIL Sub engineer post

I have completed my diploma in Electronics and communicstion Engineering can i apply for this post?

13th June 2022, 05:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TSSPDCIL Sub engineer post

Eligibility Criteria:

So, Applicants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma(DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/Govt.

Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/01/2021.
14th June 2022, 05:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for TSSPDCIL Sub engineer post:-

>> Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have a relevant Engineering degree from a recognized university or institution.
>> Age limit:- Candidates age should be between 18 – 35 years.
>> Nationality:- Candidates nationality must be an Indian.
For further more details about this you can visit the official website of this exam.
15th June 2022, 09:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria :-

Those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent and must have Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE), as educational and essential qualification according to the TSSPDCL Sub Engineer jobs advertisements 2022, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal Interview.Candidates minimum age for applying should be exceed than 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?