21st January 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer and Sub-Engineering post exam conducted by TRANSCO recruitment?

I am pursuing B.Tech (final year), can I apply for Assistant Engineer and Sub Engineer post conducted by TRANSCO while studying B.Tech (or) I have to complete my graduation and then apply? Can you please clarify me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO officer after completing B.Tech? I am studying 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch
  2. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get a job in Electrical board of TamilNadu after completion of B.E in EEE?
  4. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  5. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  6. Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same?
  7. When will be the Assistant Engineering Transco Post notification going to be released?
  8. How can I become a RTO officer? I am a B.E mechanical final year student
  9. What is the qualification required for RTO?
  10. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I be a RTO officer? I am a 3rd year mechanical student
  12. What is the procedure and qualification to get RTO job?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  14. Qualification required to become an RTO in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I apply in ICSIL IT Assistant recruitment being a BTech Computer Engineer?
  17. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  18. Eligibility for Assistant Engineer post in governemnt departments?
23rd January 2018, 02:42 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer and Sub-Engineering post exam conducted by TRANSCO recruitment?

To apply for assistant engineer and sub-engineering you must pass b.tech and then apply for the posts. Being in the final year you can't apply

The eligibility for TRANSCO is
1. Candidates aged between 18 and 44 years of age are eligible to apply for the Assistant engineer in TRANSCO.
2. Candidates must pass Bachelor Degree in
i. Electrical Engineering
ii. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
iii. Civil Engineering
3. The age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/BC and 10 years for physically disabled candidates.
14th April 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer and Sub-Engineering post exam conducted by TRANSCO recruitment?

Btech students eligible for sub engineer
20th June 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Btech eee students can eligible for sub engineer
4th March 2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Does a final year student is eligible for writing AE posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?