4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES? Pay scale of this post?

Hello,
I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in RITES recruitment for Site Engineer. Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for the same? Can you tell me the pay scale also? Please tell me the pay scale for this post.

4th July 2016, 06:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES? Pay scale of this post?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You should have completed Graduation in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :-
The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 54 years as on 01/06/2016. Upper age relaxation of 2 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

The pay scale of RTIES Site Engineer post is Rs. 16, 400 – 40, 500/-.
4th July 2016, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES? Pay scale of this post?

RITES stands for Rail India Technical and Economic Service. It has recently released a notification for recruitment of candidates to different posts like Chief Telecom Expert, Sr. Contract Expert, Sr. Electrical Design Expert, Site Manager, etc.,.

To be eligible to apply for Site Engineer Post in RITES, you should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria stated below :-

=> Upper age limit to apply for RITES Site Engineer Post is 54 years as on 01-06-2016.

=> You should possess full time Bachelor's degree in Electronics & Communication or Electrical Engineering which is obtained from a Government recognised university.

Pay Scale :- Rs. 16,400 - Rs. 40,500/-.

Selection Process :-
=> Personal Interview

Important Dates :-
Last Date to Apply Online :- 06-07-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application :- 13-07-2016
Date & Time for Interview :- 20-07-2016 at 10:00 AM
Venue :- RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector 29, Gurgaon – 12201, Haryana
5th July 2016, 04:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES is mentioned below, kindly have a look at it;

Candidates should have completed their B.Tech degree from a recognized university. 54 years is the maximum age limit to be eligible to apply for te post.

The minimum pay scale is somewhere around Rs.16,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?