2nd June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?

I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering from RVD University. I want to know that am I eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Maharashtra with the degree I have. Kindly provide me the related information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of Junior Engineer in various state government department? I have completed B.Tech Civil
  2. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  4. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  5. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  6. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. List of companies offering Junior Engineer post to Diploma holder in Computer Engineering?
  9. Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?
  10. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in UP Public Service Commission for the post of Junior Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  12. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  13. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  14. Government job after completing diploma fresher in Civil engineering?
  15. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  16. Can I apply for government sector in Maharashtra after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka?
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
8th June 2016, 03:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization.

Eligibility criteria for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization:-

Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or Institutions.

Age Limit: 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation is available for the reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

Selection Process:

Written examination, and

Interview.
2nd March 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?

Sir, I'm pursuing my diploma in civil engineering at gov't polytechnic. What are the best jobs that 'll get in gov't, and how can I apply for that???
26th May 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in civil engineering so can i join MES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?