29th May 2018, 08:02 AM
Rkurnool

Eligibility to become a Hindi Lecturer for MCom postgraduate?

Hello friends, I want to become a Hindi Lecturer. But I am an MCom postgraduate. I have also done my Graduation in Commerce. I had Hindi in my Intermediate. So, am I eligible to become a Hindi Lecturer?

31st May 2018, 12:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Hindi Lecturer for MCom postgraduate?

Yes you are eligible to apply for Hindi lecturer as because you are Post Graduate.
You need to clear UGC NET entrance test to be a Hindi Lecturer.
31st May 2018, 03:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming a Hindi lecturer in any recognized university of India you need to qualify NET/SET with Hindi as your paper.

Further, for appearing in NET/SET in Hindi you need to have completed your master;s degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks ( or 50% marks in case of SC/ST or PH category candidates ) from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Master's degree in Commerce you are not eligible for becoming a Hindi lecturer in any recognized university.
31st May 2018, 03:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You will have to write National Eligibility Test for "Hindi Subject" to become eligible for becoming Hindi Lecturer in government colleges.

Eligibility criteria:

1. Master's degree with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

2. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.

You can not become Hindi Lecturer after pursuing Master's degree in commerce. You can become commerce lecturer.
17th November 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I can't apply for hindi degree in the same university, which i completed pg in commerce, what to do?
24th November 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an m sc in zoology and make in hindi b ed and b lib can I apply for pgt hindi in up govt
1st October 2021, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I m graduate with b.com nd after that I m post graduate with hindi literature....can I apply for UGC net???
If yes then in.which subject I could became lecturer??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?