23rd February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?

Dear Sir,
I have got 49.6% in M.A.(Hindi). I am interested to do PhD. Can you provide me the details of PhD course in Hindi specialization? And the eligibility criteria for me?

25th February 2016, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have got 49.6% in M.A.(Hindi). I am interested to do PhD. Can you provide me the details of PhD course in Hindi specialization? And the eligibility criteria for me?
You have got 49.6% in M.A(Hindi) so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
27th October 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?

I have completed my B.com (hons).What would be my tgt subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?