8th December 2009, 05:06 PM
vikas d. Mandke

Eligibility to become lecturer of communication skills in engineering polytechnic?

what is eligibility to become lecturer of communication skills in engineering polytechnic ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  10. Can a BE Electronics and Communication Engineer through lateral entry apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Entrance exam for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. How to improve spoken English as an engineering student?
  16. How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
22nd December 2009, 02:24 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become lecturernof communication skills in engineering polytechnic?

The miimum requirement is you must be a Master/P.hd degree holder in english.

Last edited by faiyaz; 25th September 2010 at 01:57 AM.
23rd December 2009, 12:26 PM
mukilan

Default Re: Eligibility to become lecturernof communication skills in engineering polytechnic?

u should possess good communicative skillsw tats enough and u should know some wat about grammar
tats all
all the best
23rd December 2009, 12:54 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you can become a lecturer even after graduation.....but it will be preffered if you have a post graduation in English preferably........

best of luck
15th January 2010, 08:57 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to become lecturer of communication skills in engineering polytechnic?

hi friend,

there are several exams conducted by institutes for the lectureship post ,just keep a good track of employement newspapers.

generally there are walk in interview followed by a demo class taken by most of the institutes and if you satisfy them then you will be hired first in temporary basis and then will be made permanent afterwards.

best of luck and keep trying
15th January 2010, 09:02 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to become lecturer of communication skills in engineering polytechnic?

hi friend,

there are several exams conducted by institutes for the lectureship post ,just keep a good track of employement newspapers.

generally there are walk in interview followed by a demo class taken by most of the institutes and if you satisfy them then you will be hired first in temporary basis and then will be made permanent afterwards.

best of luck and keep trying
1st February 2010, 07:54 PM
Senior Member+++

you need to have a masters degree with good communication skills
there are recruitment for the post of lecturership
keep visitng employment newspapers
15th February 2010, 10:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you should have master degree for this post. if you have master degree then you are eligible.
7th March 2010, 09:53 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

For becoming a lecturer you must have a master degree .......
30th March 2010, 06:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
the miimum requirement for the Eligibility to become lecturer of communication skills in engineering polytechnic .
you must be at least a master degree holder.

all the best.
20th May 2010, 02:14 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

exams conducted by institutes for the lectureship post ,just keep a good track of employement newspapers.there are walk in interview followed by a demo class taken by most of the institutes and if you satisfy them then you will be hired first in temporary basis
20th May 2010, 03:46 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
the minimum requirement for the lecturership is that you must be a master degree holder .it will help you to become a lecturer.

all the best.
20th May 2010, 03:47 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
the minimum requirement for the lecturership is that you must be a master degree holder .it will help you to become a lecturer.

all the best.
17th June 2010, 05:28 PM
Rimple Shah

i want to become a lecturer..right now i studied in m.a.2 in english form gujrat university...what kind of exam ??please detalis
15th July 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech(civil) final year student expecting more than 70% marks and have a valid gate score((94 percentile).If I go to M.S
(in India-IIT or Other),let me know whether it is valid for lecturer posts in India or not.If not what I have to do after MS to obtain
teaching post.
with regards.
Vysakh.
2nd August 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i m an IT engineer i want to become a CS lecturer so what to do
4th August 2010, 08:11 PM
prathamesh22

B.e degree is enough to get the job of lecturer in india
21st August 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for lecturership in mass communication and journalism in mumbai. i am graduate and post graduate in mass communication with 3 years of free lance experience. what is minimum eligibility to get into a reputed college as a lecturer in mumbai
24th August 2010, 03:46 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

for the post of lecturer of communication skills in polytechnic colleges you have to have a master degree in English.

also if you have a B.ed. degree then it will help you a lot.also your knowledge and pronunciation should be well.

all the best.
11th October 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing master's in engineering. which exam should I write, to get lecturer job in government colleges? please reply...
18th November 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my graduation with english hons & PG diploma in mass comm. having 6 years exparience in audio-visual media. my Qs r: 1/ am I eligible for SLET/lecturership for mass conn/journalism? 2/ can I do master degree in bengali through distance education & go for PhD/ NET in bengali?
17th January 2011, 01:35 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
The minimum requirement is that you must have a master/Phd degree in english.
Thanks.
27th January 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

can i become a lecturer in communication skills in engineering colleges with a masters in mass communication?
6th February 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in the last semester of B.E. in the branch electronics and communication.What is the eligibility to become a permanent lecturer in government diploma college?
3rd April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in ece , i am eligible for the lecture in poly technic college?
16th May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I m 2011 passing out in B.TECH(I.T)..tel me the eligibility to become lecturer in polytechnic ??
10th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I was a lecturer in Comm Skills.. Qualification needed: Masters in English plus a first class. Good English language skills and strong Interpersonal Skills
11th August 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Masters degree in Mass Communication and Journalism with First Class, and now doing PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism. Am I eligible for applying to the post of Lecturer in Communication Skill(English)? Please help me out by a proper response.

Raj Kiran
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?