15th November 2012, 07:23 PM
bbguptalic

Eligibility certificate for Osmania University

I have passed b a from jiwaji university gwalior. I want to take admission in pg diploma in mathematics from osmania university. It requires eligibility certificate. How we get eligibility certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  2. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  3. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  4. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required?
  5. Date and procedure to apply for Osmania University Ph.D eligibility test? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to pursue MA in Hindi from Osmania university?
  7. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  8. Mtech admission details about PGECET with 180 Rank in civil engineering stream
  9. When does the LLB counseling state in AP state? How many law colleges are there in Hyderabad?
  10. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  12. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  14. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  15. What is the date of admission for M.Com? Documents for admission in M.Com
  16. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  17. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
  18. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
28th June 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility certificate for Osmania University

how to download application form to obtain migration certificate from OU
27th June 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from rastrathant tukdoji maharaj university as a private student directly under university and so i was not asked for intermediate T.C. and after graduation i got all marklists of three years and convocation and migration certificate except T.C and conduct certificate since i studied directly from university and now i want to do mba from ou affliated college will i get eligibility certificate from ou to continue my studies.
2nd July 2019, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed PG diploma course through private study.
how to get eligibility from OU to be used for job purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?