1st August 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?

I have gone through many websites and when i was looking for Osmania university i came to know that they are offering Part time M.tech course in Computer Science for which u have to clear some enterance.But i wanted to know is they any provision for distance Leaning in M.tech is also there in Osmania ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  4. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  5. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details regarding distance learning M.Tech program offered by Osmania University?
  7. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  8. Is the provision of learning distance M.Com available in Vinoba Bhawe University?
  9. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  10. How to pursue M.Tech through distance learning from Mumbai University
  11. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  13. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  14. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  17. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  18. How to do B.Tech course in correspondence? Which is the best college for correspondence?
5th August 2014, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?

No, there is no provision of M.Tech course in Computer Science in Osmania University for distance learning. But one can do - MCA in Osmania University via distance learning. The details of courses conducted by Osmania University via distance learning and the application procedure is attached in the document herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1626753223Admission_Notification.pdf(25.8 KB, 130 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?