22nd August 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?

how to apply for migration certificate from osmania university?what are the requirements for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  2. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. How to take migration certificate online? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  6. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  7. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  8. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  9. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  10. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  11. Can I apply online for migration certificate?
  12. Can I get migration certificate after doing PGDCA from PTU Jalandhar
  13. Where can I get Migration Certificate after completing B.Ed in Bodhan
  14. Admission in Gujarat after Diploma in Mumbai?
  15. Is Hindi Sahitya Samellan Prayag Allahabad UGC affiliated?
  16. How to change my btech college after first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to migrate from one CBSE school to other?
  18. After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?