22nd July 2011, 03:37 PM
naveenmothe89

How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?

How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?

14th December 2011, 05:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenmothe89 View Post
How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
You need to go to Osmania College to obtain your migration certificate.
Write an application to the Head of the College with full information- Name of the college in which you want to pursue your further studies. Do not forget to mention the name of the degree course as well.

Carry you , College ID, Admit card and your marksheet. Take one of your guardian along with you when you visit the college.

There is no extra fees to obtain your migration cerrtificate but you need to clear your collge fee dues if there is any before procuring the certificate.
29th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?

candidate is compulsory for apply the form of migration certificate
5th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply online for migration certificate?
20th June 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for migration certificate from nagpur university?What documents i need to submit while applying migration certificate?
26th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Ihave passed my MA(SOCIOLAGY)as a Ext candidate in 1995 vide Roll No 450773,now i want migration certificate.What document are required to be sent and to whom in which form.
21st November 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.ed at bodhan with O.U. I what migration certificate? So where Should I apply for M.C at bodhan college or at O.U campus
2nd May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration to get migration certificate from osmania university for b pharm students?
3rd May 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Sir I have completed my B.A. graduation in the year April'1993 as private study.I would like to apply for my Migration certificate..could you please tell me the proceedure?? My Roll No. is 12744 : Medium: Telugu : My Name
BURLAKUNTA VENUGOPAL RAJU S/O NARASIMHARAJU :
10th December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have passed BSc computers from chaitanya mahila college, bn reddy nagar , Hyderabad afflicated Osmania University and I left the college without getting migration certificate and I didn't get any studies during the period and now I joined BEd course in SKBR college, Amalapuram, afflicated to Andhara University and I want migration certificate now,
how to apply online. is it possible to do, is it possible to get now. please clarify. Usha Madhavi, amalapuram
12th December 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc. at Nizamabad district. Where I can get migration certificate, at studied college or Osmania university?
18th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply on line to get migration certificate the college of AL MADINA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION MAHABOOBNAGAR
5th August 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I CANCELLED MY BCOM REGISTRATION FROM KERALA UNIVERSITY AND JOIN A MEDICAL COLLEGE(KUHS) FOR ANOTHER COURCE , WHICH TIME I SUBMIT MIGRATION CERTIFICATE.?
5th August 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

TIME DURING WHICH MIGRATION CERTIFICATE IS TO BE NEEDED WHEN UNIVERSITY IS CHANGED WITHIN A STATE.?
22nd August 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

which form is to be required to fill and fee for migration certicicate from osmania univercity
1st October 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to go to my degree college for migration certificate or for osmania university...??
26th June 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in OU campus.now iam joined B.ed in PU campus of svm college of educational college in Gadwal mahaboobnagar. I want migration certificate argently please help me.hw much the fee? Can I apply in online is it possible?
19th August 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in West Bengal, and i want my migration certificate .
How can i apply online application form for migretion certificate for Osmania University ?
26th April 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my bsc in 2010 from ou and i got 1 backlog in 1st year and 2 backlogs in 2nd year and i didnt wrote my final year exams bt now i want to complete d course from another university plj give me d details
22nd October 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir

I am belong to Haryana and i have passed my Graduation in 1992 with Art faculty and now i have required my migration certificate . So pl suggest how i can get my migration certificate.If possible, pl send me a application form at my email I.D as mention below. I shall be highly thankful to you for this kind act.
[email protected]
29th March 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I had passed b.ed in 2005 regular. I want to apply for original Degree,migration. I am also passed Msc Mathematics through Distance from osmania .
I have to come and there can apply or by post can I apply.
I s any tatkal process
20th July 2017, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir. I'm Shivani I am completed my ug from I am College 2017. I got a seat in HCU and I want to apply for migration certificate. How to apply for migration certificate any dd Is we have to for this. What documents we have to submit for migration
11th April 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Motiur rahman I have passed the M.A graduation in 1994 from osmania university Hyderabad my roll no is 280855. Now I want to see my migration certificate please send to this number by messaging my migration certificate 9101606946.
Thank you.
13th July 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is A.Rahul I am completed degree 1st year in osmania university now I want change university how could I get migration certificate, any one tell me the process 7083159730, tell me
5th January 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Who's the right person to talk about the migration certificate procedure?... Who would do it fast and not delay ... Because people there work so slow and delay process ....
12th June 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for migration certificate under urgency case but haven't received it yet. I request the concerned department to look into it and do the needful.
11th September 2019, 04:45 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To apply for your migration certificate documents that you will need are
1) your result
2) your leaving certificate
November extra charges will be there for getting your migration but your college fee should be clear
There should be no incomplete documents as that may lead to rejection of application
23rd August 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my BA form OU in 1995 -97. Now I have required my migration certificate for further. Please tell me the procedure how I can get my migration certificate. Please reply and fee also. You can reply my email, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?