17th July 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria along with age and physical requirements for CDS exam?

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Biology and want to apply for CDS exam. My date of birth is 15th June 1999. Am I eligible to appear in CDS exam? Eligibility and physical requirements for it?

18th July 2017, 03:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria along with age and physical requirements for CDS exam?

Now, you are not eligible to appear for CDS examination. CDS examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree or pursuing in final year from a recognised university.

But, with biology stream you are only eligible for recruitment in Indian Army and OTA.

The age limit is between 19-24 years for Army and 19-25 years for OTA.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

The physical standard varies with male and female candidates in height ( minimum male -157.5 cm and female - 152 cm). Eye must have clear vision 6/6. Only unmarried candidates.

To get detail about examination selection procedure and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th July 2017, 09:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria along with age and physical requirements for CDS exam?

For applying in CDS exam, your age must lie between 2nd July 1994 and 1st July 1999.

As your DOB is 15th June 1999 so you are eligible for CDS exam.

You can appear for CDS Exam if you are in final year of your graduation or completed it.

Following Physical requirements are required for CDS Exam:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?