1st March 2019, 06:53 PM
Juna barman garh

Eligibility criteria and application procedure for Anganwadi Teacher or Supervisor posts?

Sir/Mam, I am Juna Barman (Garh). I live in West Bengal, I want to apply for Anganwadi Teachers or Supervisors post. I'm 12th passed from Assam Board. But I can write and speak in Bengali. Can I apply for this post? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? If not, then what should I do to be eligible?

15th March 2019, 12:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and application procedure for Anganwadi Teacher or Supervisor posts?

If your mother tongue is Nepali then you cannot apply.

You can apply for the Anganwadi Teachers post in Bengal. However,you need to have all the documents from Bengal itself including ability to write, read and speak Bengali.

Candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali, are not eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria:-

:-You must be a citizen of India and only female candidates can apply.
:-You should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
:-You must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali Language (All those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali vide Finance Deptt. notification no. 1243- F (p) dated 02.03.2016).

You can viist the wbsite www.wbwcdsw.gov.in or www.wcd.nic.in or wbsc.gov.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?