25th July 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for job of supervisor in Anganwadi?

What is the eligibility criteria for the job of supervisor in Anganwadi? Can you please provide me with the minimum qualification they will look for? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

26th July 2017, 12:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for job of supervisor in Anganwadi?

Eligibility criteria for Anganwadi Supervisor are:-
Candidate must have completed their higher secondary education from recognized board or institute.
Candidate’s age must be under 18 to 30 years.

The selection of candidates will be made through written examination for anganwadi supervisor.
17th October 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for job of supervisor in Anganwadi?

I am 42 year old graduate, computer literate woman. Am I able to apply for any job of anganwadi also I am belongs to Obc category?
30th December 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm 35yearsold B. Com graduate(calicut unitary) ., obc category. I'm also completed MSW (distance bharatiar university) ,now I'm working as anganwady worker till 2016june onwards. Can I eligible to apply Icds supervisor, CDPO?
27th March 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

MY D.O.B IS 13.01.1979 and a female candidate.WHETHER I will elegible for the post of ICDS supervisior or not?
22nd June 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am more than ten years of experience angalwadi worker and am of 47 years of age. Also I have an 25 years experience in pre primary teaching. But my academy qualification is only 10th passed. Can Am I eligible for angalwadi supervisor?
25th June 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

A 39 year old women can be able to be a proper candidate to be an anganwadi supervisor if she belongs to OBC
19th July 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there requirement of character certificate
24th July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT FILL IN ANGANWADI SEVIKA FORM EXPERIENCE DETAILS...???
19th March 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Angnvadi workers kiti varsh kam kelyanantar supervisor hota yete
20th May 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of anganwadi supervisor and what is the age limit
22nd June 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Nanu 42 varsha vayassu 10 varsha anganawadi worker agi kelasa madiddene nanu superwiser postige arji sallisabahuda
5th December 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am 35 year old done my B.A can I apply for supervisor job in anganwadi
12th December 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Age limit supervisor post in 2021 Dec criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?