1st February 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the BITSAT 2015 and MUOET 2015 exams

I am an NRI student about to complete my 12th in the middle east, I would like to know if I would be eligible for the MUOET or the BITSAT exams of the year 2015, thank you very much.

1st February 2015, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the BITSAT 2015 and MUOET 2015 exams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an NRI student about to complete my 12th in the middle east, I would like to know if I would be eligible for the MUOET or the BITSAT exams of the year 2015, thank you very much.
Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT 2015 exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or A Level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects are eligible for MUOET 2015 exam. Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects being Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology.
1st February 2015, 03:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must be 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 75% marks from a recognized board of education to become eligible for it. You must have cleared the 12th exam with the above mentioned percentage in the first attempt then only you can apply.

International students can get admission in BITS Pilani through SAT. Hence, if you have got a good SAT score then you stand a chance of getting admission being a internation student.

Candidates can appear for this exam during appearing and after passing 12th standard. That means you will get only 2 chances for BITSAT. Therefore, you have to be really well prepared for the exam.

For more information visit BITSAT 2015
1st February 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Thank you so very much for replying, I have already applied for Manipal Uni under the NRI category, will I still be able to write the MUOET exam, if not, what will my chance of getting into Manipal be based on?
1st February 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT 2015 exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or A Level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects are eligible for MUOET 2015 exam. Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects being Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology.
Thank you both so very much for replying, I have already applied for Manipal Uni under the NRI category, will I still be able to write the MUOET exam, if not, what will my chance of getting into Manipal be based on?
2nd February 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

It is possible that 2nd. Or 3 rd. Board topper (from any board) get directly admission in bitsat
16th April 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am an NRI student about to complete my 12 in middle east , and I am writing SAT exam in may 2nd 2015 , I would like to know I am eligible to get the admission in Hyderabad Bits. Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?