5th June 2011, 09:57 PM
amanbrar

Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?

gud even tchr...heres aman frm mkt...i recently apperared in boards exams of class12...m intrested in bsc informatics..pls help me out by responding to my following ques... 1.eligibilty criteria for bsc bioinformatics.. 2.feestructure+placement in bsc bioinformatics i would be very thankful to u......

3rd November 2011, 07:43 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?

Dear sir;

bio informatics is the mixed study of biology and Information science.

There are many institutes offering this course in india.

Fee structure for BSc Bioinformatics, varies from university to university. also the scope of placement varies.
As you have not mentioned the name of the university where you wish to admit, i am unable to give u details info about fee structure and placement.

But here i am mentioning the generel eligibility for BSc Bioinformatics:

You should have passed 12th exam from a recoughnized board with BIOLOGY as a subject.
some of the reputed universities are asking for minimum 55% marks in 12th exam.

here are some universiyies who offer this course:

Indian Institute of Information Technology : Bioinformatics Division (Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh)
Pondicherry University : Bioinformatics Centre (Pondicherry)
University of Calcutta (Kolkata, West Bengal)
Jamia Millia Islamia (New Delhi)

Madurai Kamaraj University (Madurai, Tamil Nadu)
SRM University (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)

University of Pune : Bioinformatics Centre (Pune, Maharashtra)
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (Bangalore, Karnataka)

Satyam Sri Services, Bangalore( Karnataka)
25th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?

can you tell the details about bsc bioinformatics entrance exam application,date of submission and date of exam
27th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody clear my doubt.....
Is Physics, Chemistry and Computer enough for bioinformatics course?? 50 and above??
14th June 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for BSC Bioinformatics with passing 67% 10 2 in Biology with computer science
29th March 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am just done my paper of 12 class and I am waiting for my resuls. Me interested in bioinformatics. So plzz tell me what is creteria for the admission in this stream
21st April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between b.sc bioinformatics and b.tech bioinformatics?
7th May 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Should I write entrance exam for being admitted in bsc or btech bioinformatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?