19th March 2013, 10:40 PM
Rahul naik16

How should I prepare after passing 10th?

I have just given my 10th boards. and i had this dream of clearing IIT since 7th standard . I am totally passionate about clearing it and i think this is the right time to start preparing for it . can anyone please help me by suggesting a path as to how to go about preparing for it and which books to refer . i would also like to mention that my financial conditions are not good , so joining a coaching institute is a problem for me. plz give me some other suggestion .

14th June 2015, 02:33 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare after passing 10th?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and is considered as India's best institute for the technical study. To get the admission in it for the B.tech degree you have to clear the JEE entrance examination. The examination is conducted once every year by the CBSE.

Every year about 14-15 lakhs aspirants appear in the examination to get the admission but the dream becomes true for only 10 thousand students as it requires only extra ordinary brain.

I think it is some how tough to crack the entrance test by the self study as the aspirants are not well aware of all the examination pattern about the syllabus which one is more important for the examination point of view. So I think for the selection it require coaching by an experienced faculty. Other than there are few exception which does not matter.

But if you are genius or intelligent then you can apply for the admission test conducted by the various institute for the preparation and they provide you scholarship on tution fee or hostel fee also. So financially weak is not much important.

The JEE examination is conducted in two stages as the Mains and Advance. The candidate who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance and after qualifying in it become eligible for the IIT.

For information visit at www.cbse.nic.in for the query regarding the examination.
14th June 2015, 08:32 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology

# You have rightly said that it is the high time to start preparing for IIT. Next two years of your life are most crucial as it decide the fate of your career.

# You should make maximum use/utilization of next two years (i.e. 11th standard as well as 12th standard) in the preparation of IIT Examination.

# Keep your more focussed on your studies. Avoiding distracting of your mind in other directions.

# Make a fixed time table of your studies. Daily revise the previous's day studied matter.

# Keep yourself more attentive and concentrated in the school class room. Always try to sit in front seat.

# You must share your dream of cracking the IIT Examination with your teachers and parents as well. In this way, your teachers will surely more focussed on you while lecturing in class room. You will surely get special attention of your teacher.

# Always also revise the topics in home daily without any break which has been taught in school class room by teachers. In the event of any doubt or misunderstanding share your query with teachers next day.
7th May 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Which subject I can select after 10th which is suitable for IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?