25th December 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, entrance exam and fee structure of B.Tech in Agricultural engineering from Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeet? When should I apply for it? Previous years question papers of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Agricultural engineering course from Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeet. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria, entrance exam and fee structure for it? When should I apply for it? Previous years question papers of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth?
  2. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  3. Will I be able to get government seat in either Dentistry or Veterinary after expecting a rank between 13,666-14,449?
  4. Books for Ph.D entrance exam of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule university
  5. List of best colleges to do B.SE Agriculture course?
  6. How to do MSc Agriculture after doing B.Tech CSE?
  7. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  8. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  9. Merit list of BSc Agriculture of government college of Mahatma Phule Krishi
  10. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. IFS Agricultural Engineering (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  13. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to do M.Mats in ISI? Selection criteria and fee structure? Previous year question papers?
  15. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  16. IFS Agricultural Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  18. Detailed procedure and entrance exam of BHU to study Library and Information Science? Previous year question papers of entrance exam? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?