17th May 2011, 03:41 PM
atul pharate

What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?

Sir I am Atul Pharate doing Msc agri biotechnology so please tell me about job appotunities in job

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in biotechnology after MSc biotechnology in Aurangabad -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  5. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  6. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  7. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  10. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I get a job in MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. MSc in Biotechnology or MSc in Microbiology? Which field has more job opportunities?
  15. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  17. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  18. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
3rd July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?

job opportunities after M.sc(agricultur)
3rd August 2011, 04:35 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?

India is one of the leading agricultural countries in the world. Agriculture plays an important role in driving the state of Indian economy You can work as::

Agriculture scientist: It is one who helps farmer to know what they should grow in there farms and also agriculture graduates play a important role in all the crops which farmer grow every year.

You can also go for research fields where you can research which soil is best for what type of crops.

You can do specialization in ::

Food Science
Plant Science
Soil Science
Animal Science.

This will help you to get a good jobs.

List of institutes which provides this course are ::

Chandra Sekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
Dr Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeth
Gujarat Agricultural University
G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyala
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
Kerala Agricultural University
Konkan Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Punjab Agriculture University
Rajasthan Agricultural University
18th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am studying b.tech biotechnology can i get my job in undergraduate coarse itself?
25th August 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR , i hav done my graduation in med. nw i m confused in which field i should go for???
30th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir ,agri biotech can help in preparing for UPSC ?
30th August 2011, 07:10 PM
rana2011
Banned

You can do specialization in:-

Food Science
Plant Science
Soil Science
Animal Science.

This will help you to get a good jobs.

List of institutes which provides this course are:-

Chandra Sekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
Dr Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeth
Gujarat Agricultural University
G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyala
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
Kerala Agricultural University
Konkan Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
Punjab Agriculture University
Rajasthan Agricultural University

Thanks!!
8th October 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

what r the private job opportunitiesd and salaries they offer..?
7th January 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

IM DOING FINAL YEAR M.SC AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY, AFTER COMPLTN OF MY COURSE,HOW TO GET A JOB..............WIL U HELP US...........I NEED A ONE JOB OPP.
7th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between b.sc.agri.and b.sc. agri. biotechnology.
7th May 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which subject has more demand either m.sc biotech or m.sc agri biotech? I'm confused in which field i should proceed my step for m.sc as doing b.sc botany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?