1st February 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and criteria to get scholarships for IIMs?

Hi, I'm Sandhiya my family's annual income is less than 2 lakhs. Can I get a scholarship for doing PGDM from IIM? Which all different private and government scholarships are available? What is their criteria? How to apply for those scholarships?

14th March 2019, 06:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and criteria to get scholarships for IIMs?

Yes, you will get the scholarship.Here is the list of all the svholraship available for you.
1)NBFA (Need Based Financial Assistance):- All the candidates whose family income is less than 2 lakh per annum is eligible to get this scholarship.
2)IIMK Merit Scholarship:- Available for candidates pursuing course from IIM kozhikode. This is based on your CPGA score.
3)Aditya Birla Scholarship:- Candidates are shortlisted based on their admission rank. Those who are selected are called for Interview, on the basis of your Interview candidates are given scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?