11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

I am studying Post Graduate Diploma in Management course and after it want to do PhD from IIMs. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Do the IIMs provide PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  2. Does XLRI, Jamshedpur provide PhD in management? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  3. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D courses?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  5. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  6. Where to apply for PhD after MBA in International Business Management? Do IIMs provide this course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  8. Chances to study PG Diploma in Risk Management from IIMs? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  9. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  12. Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. Which Universities in India provide PhD in statistics? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  18. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
14th October 2017, 05:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

Yes, definitely IIMs provide Ph.D in Management but you are not eligible for pursuing Ph.D in Management after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma course. You must have to complete Masters degree course in order to opt for the Ph.D course in Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Management.
14th October 2017, 07:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?

IIMs generally provide a doctoral level programs and they are called as "Fellow Programme in Management". Yes, Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is a doctoral level programme of Indian Institute of Management's.

Some of the IIMs that are offering these Fellow Programme in Management are,

>> IIM Trichy
http://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/fpm

>> IIM Ranchi
https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/?page_id=1001

>> IIM Rohtak
http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/programs/doctoral.html

>> IIM Indore
http://www.iimidr.ac.in/academic-pro...anagement-fpm/

>> IIM Ahmedabad
https://www.iima.ac.in/web/fpm
14th October 2017, 11:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, IIM do provide PhD in Management course.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in management stream with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline.
Eligible candidates have to appear in RAT (Research Aptitude Test), qualifying in which they can take admission into PhD course in the IIMs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?