1st December 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?

Tell me in details that how to do m.arch in abroad? And also discuss the what are the eligibility criteria for joing m.arch in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  2. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  4. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  5. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  6. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  7. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  8. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  9. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  10. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  11. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  12. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  13. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  14. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  15. What are the scholarships available for M.Tech/MS in IT Abroad? What is the eligibility?
  16. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
14th December 2014, 05:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?

There are two types of M.Arch course- M.Arch 1 and M.Arch 2. M.Arch 1 is for the students who are not from the architecture background and hence the duration of the course in bit longer than M.Arch 2. M.Arch 2 is for the students from architecture background and is usually of two years.

In order to get admission in M.Arch you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission- GRE and one English Proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL. Apart from this you need a creative portfolio of your work to make your position stronger.

Scholarship is given by the university where you will be seeking the course on account of outstanding performance in the course concerned or outstanding performance in the entrance exam based on which your admission is done.
27th October 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?

Please update me regarding scholarship vacancy to do M arc in u.k and Singapore
4th June 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

But if we didnt get that much of marks in the entrance to how we can take admission in abroad
25th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we go for M. Arch abroad after B. Des?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?