28th June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Name of the examination for the entry into B.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh?

what is the name of the examination for the entrance exam for b.pharmacy in andhra pradesh?

Related Questions:
29th June 2011, 11:12 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Name of the examination for the entry into B.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh?

If you are Intermediate or 10+2 student you have to write EAMCET for B-pharmacy first year.

If you are an D-Pharmacy student.you have to write E-CET for an entrance of
B-Pharmacy second year.

In Andhra university Kakatiya University is better for B-Pharmacy course.
30th June 2011, 02:09 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Name of the examination for the entry into B.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi,

Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test – 2011 (EAMCET – 2010) of Andhra Pradesh is conducted Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad for admission in B.Pharmacy.

EAMCET 2011 Eligibility

intermediate examination or appearance at 2nd year intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education (BIE),.

Diploma examination or appearance at the final year Diploma examination in engineering conducted by the state board of technical education and training, A.P.

Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm courses only
7th July 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I wrote EAMCET exam but how can I get seat and which counselling I should attend whether engineering or medical
10th July 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i join in B.Pharmacy without entrance test?
15th July 2011, 05:20 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the name of the examination for the entrance exam for b.pharmacy in andhra pradesh?
for admission into B.PHARMACY COURSE IN A.P, you need to qualify in your intermediate board exams with atleast 50% in physics , chemistry, biology/mathematics, and you must qualify EAMCET EXAM conducted by state board.
20th July 2011, 03:46 PM
k.a.s.raghava

THE entrance exam available for b.pharm are
1.eamcet
2.E-CET FOR DIPLOMA STUDENTS
3.GITAM UNIVERSITY IT IS ENTRANCE TEST FOR THEIR OWN UNIVERSITY
PHARMACIST NEED IS VEY ESSENTIAL TO THE SOCIETY
IT IS THE BEST CARRER IN SCIENCE GROUP
THE PAY WILL BE VERY GOOD
2nd August 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 842marks in intermediate exam and got 24,790 rank were can get the seat for b.pharmacy. When will we have couseling,how 2 approach sir please tell me sir
26th March 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

please let me know what is the entrace exam after intermediate(mpc) to go for diploma in pharmacy(d.phamacy)...please i request u to say the name of the entrance exam.........
7th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

do students of m.p.c intermediate course have the eligibility to join b.pharmacy through EAMCET exam?
1st July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i got intermediate 475 marks and eamcet 2012 75.394 rank join b.pharmacy? help me please urgent
4th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which university is conducting bpharmacy counselling in andhrapradesh
29th September 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2 (mpc) how can u apply for B.pharm
28th March 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

iam mpc student, i wanna join B.pharmacy. which eamcet exam will i write {morning session mpc exam or afnoon sessin bipc exam} plz tell me
28th March 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

iam mpc student, i wanna join B.pharmacy. which eamcet exam will i write {morning session mpc exam or afnoon sessin bipc exam} plz tell me
28th March 2014, 10:52 PM
sury@bhag1

iam mpc student, i wanna join B.pharmacy. which eamcet exam will i write {morning session mpc exam or afnoon sessin bipc exam} plz tell me.
8th October 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing mba second year. I had cmpltd my bsc with mpcs. In intermediate I had taken mpc course
So cam I join for Bpharmacy course
Is it possible r nt
Please tell me
I would like to do Bpharmacy course Can you guide me how to join in Bpharmacy
14th March 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I write eamcet exam with maths physics and chemistry as optionals to join B pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?