29th January 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IPCC May 2015 exam?

I registered IPCC in JAn, is I'm eligible to attend IPCC exam on May 2015. Please revert back me. My mail Id is [email protected]. Thanks..

29th January 2015, 09:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IPCC May 2015 exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I registered IPCC in JAn, is I'm eligible to attend IPCC exam on May 2015. Please revert back me. My mail Id is [email protected]. Thanks..
Yes, of course you are eligible for IPCC May 2015 exam. IPCC exam is held twice a year during the month of May and November. The applicant can get notification regarding IPCC course through the official website ICAI. The Examination Department will announce the examination centers in India and abroad in the notification and issues admit card. Let's we see the eligibility criteria for IPCC course,

IPCC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2015:

-> Applicant must have passed the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by the board.

-> Those applicants who have passed in Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) are also eligible to apply for Intermediate (IPC) Course.

-> Applicants who are Graduates (or) Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University are also eligible.

For more Details, please Click here - FAQ

OFFICIAL WEBSITE -ICAI
30th March 2015, 08:31 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become eligible for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) course, one has to qualify in the CPT examination.

CPT stands for the Common Proficiency Test. It is the first stage exam of CA (Chartered Accountant) course. One who qualify in this exam can join IPCC course directly.

You have not mentioned anything about your educational qualification. Let me clear you about the eligibility.

Candidates after completing their 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to sit for this examination.

Graduate candidates are also applicable. Candidates from commerce background should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks. candidates from non-commerce background should have scored at least 55% aggregate without maths and 60% aggregate with maths.

If you satisfy the above educational criteria then, you can surely eligible for IPCC exam.
31st March 2015, 11:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is second stage of Chartered Account course.

In order to join this IPCC, candidate has to qualify the Common Proficiency Test.

In this query, you have not mentioned whether you have cleared the CPT or not.

So, if you have cleared CPT then you are eligible to attend IPCC exam which will be conducted in May 2015.

If not then you need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test.
4th April 2015, 12:26 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for IPCC May 2015 exam are :--->>

1.The Applicant must have passed the Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2.The applicant should must have completed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by the board.
3.Those applicants who have passed in Foundation Examination or Professional Education (Examination-I) are also eligible to apply for Intermediate (IPC) Course.
4.Graduates candidate are also eligible if he/she has got more than or equal to 55% marks in the graduation course or its equivalent.

The exam for the IPCC entrance exam is going to be conducted in the end of May 2015.
4th April 2015, 04:23 PM
hemanthdath
Junior Member+

Hi Friends,

IPCC stand for: Integrated Professional Competence Course.

IPCC Eligibility ::

--> A candidates is eligible for enrolment to any of the level IPCC on passing the common proficiency test and senior secondary examination, by the central Govt. as equivalent thereto.

--> A candidates who has already passed entrance examination or foundational examination or profess shall be a eligible for enrollment to integrated professional competence course subjects to complying with relevant condition.

--> Graduate or post graduate in commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized university by studying any three papers of 100 marks each out of accounting, auditing, mercantile law, corporate law, economics, management, taxation, costing, business administration or management accounting.

All the best.............
13th November 2015, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

I have registered for ipcc course five years ago ,but i have not appear for ipcc examine.Can I appear on the same registration in future Or I registred again to appear IPCC course.Pls Suggest about registration criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?