28th December 2018, 05:12 PM
Sanya raay

Eligibility criteria and preparation guide for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam?

Sir/Mam, i have completed my graduation with BA Honors in Sociology. Now, am I eligible for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam? If yes, then when and how to apply for this exam? How can I prepare myself for this examination? Any reference or guide books?

30th January 2019, 05:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and preparation guide for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam?

To become BDO you will have to appear and qualify in the PCS examination.

The examination is conducted by various state or a by two stages together. The examination is conducted in three stages and the common required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. For age limit and syllabus for the examination visit at the official website of the respective PCS.
30th January 2019, 06:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and preparation guide for BDO (Block Development Officer) exam?

PCS is conducted for recruitment of officers in the state service. Candidates after qualifying in the examination are eligible for selection as S.D.M, B.D.O etc.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination.

The age limit varies with different state PCS. For syllabus and other details I will suggest you to visit official website or some well recognised institute which offer the preparation for the examination.
10th August 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply BDO officer in the last year of graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?