22nd November 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for Block Development Officer (BDO)?

Hi, could anybody please provide me details of entrance exam which I need to write for Block Development Officer (BDO). Details, like entrance exam syllabus, marking scheme, when and how to apply for entrance, charges and sample model test papers.

24th November 2019, 09:29 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for Block Development Officer (BDO)?

For recruitment as BDO ( Block Development Officer ) you have to appear and qualify in Public Service Examination conducted by state.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages for final selection.

You can get all other details at the official website.
24th November 2019, 10:21 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for Block Development Officer (BDO)?

You will able to get recruitment as BDO after qualifying in state PSC examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you will have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

The syllabus and examination pattern varies with examination. So, you can visit the official website of the respective state PSC to get details information.
24th November 2019, 08:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

For requirement as BDO( Block Development Officer) candidates have to appear and qualify in PCS examination conducted by different State Service Commission.
The common eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
The age limit to appear for examination varies different state PSC.
The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection .
For more information about examination visit official website of state PSC for which you want to apply.
24th November 2019, 09:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

BDO stands for Block Development Officer.

Exam : PSC

Eligibility: Graduation in Arts, science or commerce from a recognised University.

Syllabus-

General knowledge

Elementary Mathematics/ reasoning

Basics of Indian Constitution: Preamble, fundamental rights and fundamental duties, Directive Principles of State Policy can state legislature executive and judiciary.

Good Governance: efficiency, transparency, accountability in government, Right to Information Act, role of Lokayukta.

Current events of state and national importance

Physical, Economics and Social Geography

Social issues: Corruption, Environment and women's issue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?