8th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation

Respected sir,
I want to know about eligibility criteria for SBI PO, I got 60% in 10th , 76% in 12th and I got 46% in graduation.So whether I am eligible for SBI PO or not. Please sir reply my query as for your convinence.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  3. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  5. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  6. What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?
  7. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  8. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for PO post?
  11. Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed CTS, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Infosys?
  18. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
9th June 2012, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I want to know about eligibility criteria for SBI PO, I got 60% in 10th , 76% in 12th and I got 46% in graduation.So whether I am eligible for SBI PO or not. Please sir reply my query as for your convinence.

Yes , You are not applicable for SBI PO Exams because your graduation marks is above 46%% .SBI PO exam have not any kind requirement of percentage criteria .

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS=>

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

PATTERN FOR SBI PO EXAM=>

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

9th June 2012, 11:09 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation

Yes you are eligible for sbi PO exam.

You have not scored good percentage in graduation but in 12th,you have scored so you can apply for sbi po.

Eligibility for SBI PO-- Candidate should be 60% in 12th standard or 55%
marks in Graduation.
For SC/ST/PWD category should be 55% marks in 12th or 50% marks in Graduation.

Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.

Relaxation in the upper- for OBC 3 years, SC/ST/Ex-service man 5 years,
VH/OH(Gen) 10 year, VH/OH (OBC) 13 year and 15 years for VH/OH (SC/ST).
9th June 2012, 11:28 AM
singh1947

Quote:
Respected sir,
Dear Aspirant,

For applying in the SBI PO examination following Qualification is needed:

A Complete Graduate Degree in any Discipline with minimum 60% marks.

You have'n got the required marks in the Graduation, So friend Sorry to say that, you can't apply in the SBI PO examination.

with all good wishes
9th June 2012, 12:04 PM
lav11

hello friend,

Sorry you are not Eligible for the SBI PO examination , because the Eligibility cateria for the PO Examination are follows:

1.Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

2.Candidate must be computer skill knowledge.

3.Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

For more details you can visit official site of SBI http://www.sbi.co.in
I hope you are satisfied with this answer.

gudLuck!
9th June 2012, 12:33 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes you are eligible for the SBI PO exam with 46% of marks in graduation.
There no minimum percentage required to eligible this exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate must have completed the graduation from any recognized university.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible for this exam.

The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

No. Of attempts:

4 attempts for the general categories.

7 attempts for obc and sc/st categories.

Selection process:

Written test

Group Discussion

Personal Interview

for more details visit the website

http://www.statebankofindia.com

all the best.
9th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Yes, ofcurse you are eligible for SBI BANK PO
exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

the age limit must be less then 30 years for genera,
and for SC/ST +3 years over 30 year.

for general maximum 4 try available and for sc/st it is 7 try available.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps

1) Written test
2)GD
3)Personal
Interview

For more info. Visit this website:
http:// www.statebankofindia.com

all the best
9th June 2012, 03:02 PM
makancsv

Hey,

yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam. Below is the eligibility criteria for SBI po exam:-

Age Criteria

A candidate applying for this post should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age.

Relaxation in Upper age Limit:-
For SC/ST: - 5 Years Relaxation
For OBC: - 3 Years Relaxation

Nationality Criteria

The candidate must be a citizen of India or should have eligibility certificates provided by the Government of India

Educational Criteria

Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate (XII) or Diploma (After 10th) (55% For SC/ST/OBC/PWD) OR Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College / University.
Fluency in English is required.

Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc.) and Knowledge of Local language will be added qualification.

SBI website :-

www.statebankofindia.com

Best of luck!!!
9th June 2012, 05:51 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
yes you are eligible for sbi p.o.
the eligibility criteria for sbi p.o is:
1. garduate in any stream from a recognized university.
2. age must be under 20 years to 28 years.
3. must be citizen of india.
all the best.
9th June 2012, 09:57 PM
kinnarnara

dear friend,
SBI stands state bank of india.
SBI PO post is best post as compare to other post.
ELIGBLITY FOR SBI PO EXAM;
*you should graduate from a recognized university in any stream.
*minimum age is 20 years.
You must be indian citizen.
Yes,
You can apply sbi po exam.
Good luck
9th June 2012, 11:22 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for SBI PO(Probationary Officer), because to apply SBI(STATE BANK OF INDIA) PO exam you must have graduation with atleast of 60% marks from a recognised university.

But you have only 46% in your graduation, So you are not eligible for SBI PO.

Here is the total details about SBI PO exam.

Eligibility criteria for SBI PO:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream with atleast of 60% marks from a recognised university.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Final year candidates may also eligible for this exam.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should not be morethan 30 years and should not be lessthan 21 years.

For OBC candidates 3 years age relaxation,

For SC/ST candidates 5 years age relaxation.

Selection procedure:-
CWE exam,

Written test,

Interview.

Syllabus for written test:-

General awareness,

General english,

Quantitative aptitude,

Logical reasoning,

Computer knowledge.

Best of luck...
10th June 2012, 01:47 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

SBI Po Exam Eligibility Criteria :

Complete a degree in any stream from a recognized university with min of 60% marks ( 55% marks for SC/ST )
Age limit :
21 to 30 years for general candidates
Age relaxation as per govt rules

Exam Pattern :

Reasoning
English Language
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
Computer Knowledge
12th June 2012, 12:23 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for SBI PO exam the minimum percentage required in graduation 60 % for this exam. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THIS EXAM:
1. Candidate should complete graduation with 60% marks. 2. Age limit for this exam 21 to 30 years. 3. 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates. 4. 5 years age relaxation for sc/st candidates.
5. The candidate should be a citizen of india.
Selection procedure:

written test

interview

for more details visit the website

http://www.statebankofindia.com

all the best.
17th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM HAVING 60% IN MY GRADUATION WITH ACCOUNT STREAM AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SBI BANK PO EXAMINATION
18th June 2012, 02:05 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

As you have scored 60% marks in 10th , 76% marks in 12th and 46% marks in graduation , even though you are not eligible for the post of SBI PO .

This is because , in order to be eligible to appear in SBI bank PO exam , you must have obtained 60% marks if you are a general category student otherwise 5 % marks relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

But you have got such a low % of marks in graduation that you cannot opt to give SBI PO exam.

So my dear friend , sorry to say but you cannot give the exam but you can try for IBPS CWE .

Hope the information will help you.
7th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir
Am i eligible for SBI or other bank p.o exam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 52% in graduation ?
24th July 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 82% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 43% in graduation..i am a sc/st candidate.. am i eligible foe sbi po exam?
13th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have score 70% in 10th,58% in 12th and 37% in graduation.am i eligible for sitting sbi po exam?
21st August 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have scored 61% in 10th, 56% in 12th & 70% in graduation.am i eligible for po exam?
31st August 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in 10th 58.8% in 12th . may i eligible for po exam??
2nd September 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 48.5% MARKS IN 10TH , & 63% IN 12TH , B.A WITH 67% . SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER IAM ELIGIBLE OR NOT FOR
IBPS PO ,CLERK
SBI PO,CLERK
AS WELL AS FOR JBT
6th January 2013, 01:18 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Respected sir,

No your not eligible for SBI PO Examination .. There is no issue regarding with 12th standard marks ...
But, you have scored 46% Percentage of marks .. To appear in SBI PO Examination than the candidate should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in graduation course ..

So, your not score sufficient percentage of marks in your graduation course ..

So, your not eligible for SBI PO Examination ..

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination ::

Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for SBI PO Examination and The applicant should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks ..

Final year Applicant may also eligible to appear in this Examination, But the Applicant should Not having any arrears in Previous Semester.

And the Most Important one is the Final year candidate should be Submit the Course Completion Certificate from the Institution . Pass Marks is Enough to Appear in this Examination .

Applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years .

The Cost of Examination Application Form Rs. Rs.50 /- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates . You can pay the Examination Application Fees through a Cash Voucher at any branch of state of bank of India. Cash voucher format is available at www.sbi.co.in

The Selection Procedure for this SBI PO Examination may divided into three Level Namely , Written Examination / Group Discussion and Interview

SBI Bank PO Examination ::

::: Application Procedure :::

You can apply for this Examination through online Mode by the Visiting the official website of SBI . The Notification for this Examination May Published in Employment news paper Official website of SBI

SBI PO Examination Pattern :-

-English Language
-General awareness
-Data Analysis and Interpretation
-Reasoning

:::: Reference Books for SBI PO Examination ::::

SBI - PO Previous Years' Papers (Solved) by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price:Rs. 145

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide by R. Gupta
Price: Rs. 395

SBI: Management Executive Recruitment Exam by R. Gupta's
Price: Rs. 230
6th January 2013, 05:58 PM
24himani

Yes you are elgible for Po.
MINimum requiremnt is 60% in graduation for po.
and for clerical , you just need to be a graduate.
6th January 2013, 11:20 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi, I'm sorry That you're not eligible for giving the sbi PO exam as you don't have the 60% aggregate marks in your graduation.
In order to sit in the exam, you should have a minimum of 60% in your graduation and your age should be in between 21-30 years of age
10th February 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 68% in MCA,58% in BSc,72% in 12th,72% in SSC Please tell me am i eligible for SBI PO's.
10th February 2013, 06:59 PM
helper1

hello friend,

SBI PO job post entrance exam has been conducted by the SBI department under the PO job post

SBI department has been conducted the PO entrance exam 1 time in a year.

Eligibility for the SBI PO entrance exam :

1. you should be passed the 10th or 12th with atleast 60% marks from any recognized institute.
2. you should be passed the bachelor degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
3. age must be between the 21 to 30 years.
age relaxation as per gov. rules.
4. Indian citizen

selection process:

1. Written test
2. Interview
3. Group discussion etc

Written test syllabus :
1. Reasoning
2. General english
3. General aptitude
4. General knowledge
5. Numerical ability etc..

NOw there is SBI PO job post form has been issued.

last date for apply: 30 feb 2013

for more details : www.sbi.co.in

thanks
10th February 2013, 10:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no requirement of any percentage of marks in Graduation or in any level of education for application to SBI P.O. exam. So you are eligible for SBI P.O. exam.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree exam in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
31st March 2013, 08:57 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Yes , You are not applicable for SBI PO Exams because your graduation marks is above 46%% .SBI PO exam have not any kind requirement of percentage criteria .

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% in graduation (aggergate) are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

Applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years

thanks
31st March 2013, 08:59 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For more info-www.statebankofindia.com

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum 55% in graduation (aggergate) are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

Applicant age should be 21 years to 30 years and Upper age Relaxation will applicable for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years

thanks
1st April 2013, 02:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you are not eligible for the SBI Bank PO exam. For this exam only the marks in graduation are considered. The marks obtained in 10th and 12th are irrelevant to appear for the Bank PO by State Bank of India.

Your marks are not sufficient for the Bank PO entrance exam. Even after the relaxation offered to reserve category you won't be eligible for the SBI Bank PO entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. The candidate should hold at least graduation degree.

2. 65 percent marks in the holding degree.

3. 60 percent marks for reserve category students.

4. 21 to 30 years is the age limit.

5. 33 years is the upper age limit for OBC.

6. 35 years is the upper age limit for SC and ST.

If you are really interested in banking job then you can apply for the Bank PO by IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts Bank PO on the behalf of 19 Public Sector Banks.

This exam is conducted in June every year and there is no percentage criteria to appear for it. This makes you eligible for the entrance exam.

Eligibility

1. Any valid Bachelor degree is required.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. Minimum age to apply is 20 years.

4. Maximum age to apply is 30 years.

5. Maximum of 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. Five years in case student belongs to SC/ST.
2nd April 2013, 05:30 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes Definitely, you are eligible for SBI PO examination.

The selection procedure for SBI PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD(Group Discussion).

* Interview.

* Medical examination.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognized college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

SBI PO examination pattern:-

SBI PO examination syllabus:-

* Reasoning.

* General Awareness.

* English.

* Computer/Marketing.

* Quantitative Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?