22nd May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?

Am i eligible for sbi bank po with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in sc catagiry??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  6. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  8. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  11. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  13. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
23rd May 2013, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for sbi bank po with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in sc catagiry??

Only graduate candidate from recognized university are applicable for SBI PO exam.Not require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam .

Your age should be between 21 to 30 years old.

Age relaxation for reserved candidate is given below-

SC/ST Category - 5 years age relaxation
OBC Category - 3 years age relaxation
PWD Category - 10 years relaxation

Pattern for SBI PO Exam is given below , you should prepare well of all topics of SBI PO Exam.

Computer Knowledge
Reasoning Ability & General Intelligence
General Awareness
General English
Quantitative Aptitude

There is a descriptive papers in SBI PO exam .

Best Books for SBI PO Exam

Previous Papers For Bank PO (SBI) Exams
by K. Kundan
Publisher: BSC Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd.

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

SBI - PO Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Guide To State Bank Of India: Probationary Officers Recruitment Examination
by G K P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For notification or on line application click on the link www.sbi.co.in OR www.statebankofindia.com
23rd May 2013, 09:27 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of SBI is State Bank of India.

The abbreviation of PO is Probationary Officer.

Exactly, you are preferable for the State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam.

The educational qualifications regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are not preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

Age limit and relaxation regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 21-30 yrs.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PWD contenders.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The scheme of selection regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam is below mentioned:-

# Written Test.

# Group Discussion.

# Interview Process.

# Medical Test.

Thanks.

24th May 2013, 07:59 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

There is no required percentage in Graduation , only pass candidates are eligible for apply

You are completed Graduation so your eligible for apply SBI Bank Po examination

Eligibility :

You must be Indian

You must be complete Graduation in nay stream from a recognized University

Final year appearing Candidates also eligible for apply

Your age limit between 21 to 30 years

The age relaxation as per govt rules , so below

3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

Selection Process :

Exam Pattern :

Phase I :

It is a objective type question paper

English Language

General Awareness

Data Analysis & Interpretation

Reasoning

Marks : 200

Descriptive Test of English language

Comprehension

Small outline

article & letter writing

Marks : 50 marks

Phase II :

Group Discussion : 20 marks

Group Discussion (rural) : 10 marks

Interview : 30 marks

Experience : 10 marks

Limits of chances :

General Candidates : 4 times

OBC Candidates : 7 times

SC/ST Candidates : no limit

25th May 2013, 11:59 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The minimum qualification required to sit for SBI PO Exam is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Since you are a graduate therefore you can easily sit for this examination.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

1. Nationality:- Indian.

2. Educational Qualification:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

3. Age Limit:-

=> Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
=> Maximum Age Limit: 30 years

4. Age Relaxation:-

=> Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years.
=> Other Backward Classes: 33 years
=> Ex-Servicemen: 35 years
=> PWD Candidates: upto 10 years

5. Computer Knowledge: If you apply for this post then you need to have prior knowledge of handling a computer. At least the basics should be known properly.

6. Selection Procedure:-

The selection procedure will be based on three stages:
-Written test
-Group discussion & interview
-Final selection

7. Phase I:-

A. Objective Test:-

English language - 50 marks
General awareness, Marketing and computers - 50 marks
Data analysis and interpretation - 50 marks
Reasoning - 50 marks

B. Descriptive Test:-

On passing in each section of the objective test you will be allowed to sit for the descriptive test. The total marks allotted for this section is 50 and this test mainly aims at testing the english skills of a candidate. In this test you need to write comprehension, short precis, letter writing and essay on a given topic.

8. Phase II:-

On passing in the written examination you will be called for GD and PI. The group discussion will be held for 20 marks after the interview will be held for 30 marks. To take the final decision the marks that you have got in both the stages will be converted to 100 and the merit list will then be published.

Hope this helps :-> :->
25th May 2013, 03:01 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

A graduation completed candidate can be eligible for SBI(State Bank of India) PO(Probationary Officer) exam, there is no required percentage to apply this exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

A candidate who are completed their graduation can be eligible for SBI PO examination but the graduation must be complete from a recognised university.

Percentage is not important to apply this exam.

You must be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection steps:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

General English,

General reasoning,

General awareness, marketing and computer knowledge,

Data analysis and interpretation.

List of best books:-

SBI PO Solved papers,
Published by:- GK Publications pvt ltd,

State bank Probationary Officers Examination,
Published by:- Upkar Prakashan,

A comprehensive Guide for State Bank of India Probationary Officer recruitment examination,
Published by:- UPSC Portal publications,

The complete success package How to prepare for Bank PO exams,
Published by:- Arihant publications.

More details visit below website

www.sbi.co.in

All the best.
25th May 2013, 03:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

P.O. - Probationary Officer, the exam for which is conducted by SBI.

Only Graduate in any stream is eligible to apply for P.O. Exam. There is no percentage of marks required in any level of education for application to P.O. exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
25th May 2013, 03:21 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

State Bank of India

Yes , off course you are eligible for SBI PO exam after completing graduation degree.......

The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent. The same should be in any stream from a recognized university. Final years students also eligible for this exam. Not require any percentage marks in graduation degree.....

The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling.

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category. for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years. for Other Backward Classes: 33 years. for Persons With Disabilities: 10 years. for Ex-Servicemen: 35 years....

Nationality:- Indian...

Exam Pattern:

Phase I:
  • Objective Test of English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning (200 Marks)
  • Descriptive test of English Language (comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing) 50 Marks
Phase II:
  • Group Discussion 20 Marks
  • Group Discussion (Rural) 10 Marks
  • Interview 30 Marks
  • Experience 10 Marks
  • The exam will be conducted in various centers in almost all parts of India.

All the best......
24th June 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

sir, i hv completed b.e computer science with 58 pc kindly inform me urgently wether i am eligible for SBI PO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?