9th November 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?

I would like to know about the eligibility& selection procedures for the admission to human genetics

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D. in Human Genetics? Is Post Graduation in Analytical Chemistry sufficient for this?
  3. List of colleges in Chennai offering Genetic Engineering?
  4. What is Genetic Engineering? What are the placements after Post Graduation in Genetic Engineering?
  5. How can I take admission in MSc in human genetics? I have completed BSc in Agriculture
  6. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  7. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics? -- [New]
  9. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  10. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  11. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  12. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  17. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  18. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG?
9th November 2011, 06:10 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?

Hello,
Generally 'Human Genetics' is the option for Master Degree,for which Eligibility Criteria is-
*Graduation from Affiliated Institute in any discipline of Biology,with at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor degree.
*Age limit-20-28 yr.
There is an entrance exam named CBEE(Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam),conducted by JNU manually in the month of May.
Moreover below are the colleges from where you may opt the course-
*BHU,Varanasi(www.bhu.ac.in)
*Devi Ahilya University,Indore(www.dauniv.ac.in)
*Guru Nanak Dev University,Amritsar.
*JNU,New Delhi.
For more information you can visit the official site of JNU-www.jnu.ac.in
Ok,Best of luck.
11th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure for admission into Human Genetics course?

i am a student of B.sc part II (zoology hons.) how can i apply for M.sc in genetics. plz give me study details
19th December 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of B Sc medical final year how can i apply for M Sc in human genetics . please give me study details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?