1st October 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for DMRC Jr. Engineer examination after completing B.Tech with Electriacal and Electronics Engineering with 58% marks?

I've completed B.tech with Electrical and Electronics subjects with 58%. I want to appear for DMRC Jr. Engineer examination. Please tell me am I eligible for this exam or not? Please reply me. Thanks

Related Questions:
30th September 2017, 03:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for DMRC Jr. Engineer examination after completing B.Tech with Electriacal and Electronics Engineering with 58% marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join DMRC Junior Engineer Examination:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to appear in DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment after completion of B.Tech with Electrical and Electronics Subjects. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is Diploma from a recognized university. The following streams are allowed,

>> Electrical

>> Electronics

>> Civil Engineering

>> Mechanical Engineering...etc.,

The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment. There is no certain minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?