22nd March 2013, 08:43 PM
shashii7

How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?

am pursuing btech 3rd (electronics n communication ), i need know what should i learn additionally to become an electronic engineer,but company prefering,asking experienced ones only?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  3. can I attend TTO exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  6. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  7. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Should I prepare for IAS or IES exam after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  10. Can I join NPTI after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  12. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  13. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  15. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  16. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  17. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
26th May 2013, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?

You can try for a job through on campus/off campus selections. Campus recruitments are usually conducted for final year engineering students. You can try for a job with companies like Samsung, Dell, or Infosys. Qualifying GATE allow you to join PSU like IOCL, OIL, and BHEL. You can join to engineering services department by qualifying UPSC’s ESE. Banks, railways, etc offer technical job positions to eligible candidates.
26th May 2013, 01:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?

You can try for a job through on campus/off campus selections. Campus recruitments are usually conducted for final year engineering students. You can try for a job with companies like Samsung, Dell, or Infosys. Qualifying GATE allow you to join PSU like IOCL, OIL, and BHEL. You can join to engineering services department by qualifying UPSC’s ESE. Banks, railways, etc offer technical job positions to eligible candidates.
11th September 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Cut off mark to get placement in indian companies with high salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?