9th November 2019, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Agribusiness Management from IIM?

Can I pursue Agribusiness Management degree course in IIM after completing my B.Sc Agriculture in Non-ICAR approved colleges? What are the disadvantages of studying Graduate in Non-ICAR approved colleges?

11th November 2019, 11:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Agribusiness Management from IIM?

IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management, the minimum education required to pursue MBA or PGDM in Agribusiness management course or any other discipline from IIMs is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates SC/ST and PH category candidates.

Also, for admissions in IIM to pursue Management courses, you are required to qualify CAT (Common Admission Test) held once every year.

Also, I would like to let you know that there is no disadvantage in pursuing degree course in Agriculture from NON ICAR approved college as far as your college is approved by UGC even if you are interested in pursuing Agribusiness Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?