21st April 2018, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Safety Engineering course for Zoology Honours student?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Safety Engineering course. Right now I am studying BSc with Zoology Honours. So, after completing my BSc I am eligible to do Safety Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc general student can get admission in M.Sc Zoology honours?
  2. Eligibility to appear in ICAR AIEEA to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours student?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  4. Which post graduation course can i do after studying B.Sc. in Zoology honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours graduate? -- [New]
  6. Subjects available to study in MSc(Zoology) for BSc student?
  7. Which course is best to be preferred after B.Sc. Zoology?
  8. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Science in Zoology?
  9. Provide me the DU college ranking for Zoology honours?
  10. Scope of Zoology in abroad? Which course should i choose after B.Sc. Zoology Honours?
  11. Best way to study MBBS for Zoology Honours student?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anthropology being an MSc(Zoology) student?
  13. Which course is better to study abroad - Botany Honours or Zoology Honours??
  14. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Is it mandatory to do Ph.D to become a scientist in the field of Genetics?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Virology after completion of Zoology Honours?
  18. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
30th April 2018, 07:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Safety Engineering course for Zoology Honours student?

Yes, you can study safety engineering course after B.Sc in zoology.

There are different level of safety engineering courses like diploma & B.Tech.
The eligibility required to study this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM/ PCB or its related subject from any recognised board.

So, you can study this course based on your 12th class education but not on the basis of bachelors level degree.
The admission process varies based on the state & university. Few universities give direct admission & few universities conduct entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?