13th November 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for DTU, NSIT and IP university engineering colleges?

I am a defence personnel and my son is studying in class XII at Delhi as I am posted at Delhi. He has done his class XI from CBSE Board in Andhra Pradesh while I was posted there. Hope he is eligible for admission in Engg colleges in Delhi (DTU, NSIT etc.) as well as IP Univ ??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in DTU or NSIT after scoring an AIR of 8175 under SC category?
  2. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  3. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 109 in JEE mains?
  4. Possibility to change stream with CSE for B.Tech student? Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) student? Where should I take admission among NSIT, DTU, IGIT, IPU and Jamia Milia Islamia?
  5. Can I get some good engineering stream such as mechanical or electrical in DTU/NSIT/PEC/IIIT/NIT after scoring 198 in AIEEE? In which college can I get with that score?
  6. How to go in NSIT/DTU? How to prepare for AIEEE?
  7. As per my GATE 2015 score and rank can I get admission in NSIT or DTU?
  8. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 112 in JEE mains?
  9. Will I get government college after scoring 116780 and 1666 state rank?
  10. Can I get admission in DTU or NSIT in computer science after scoring 6912 rank in AIEEE and 760 category rank?
  11. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
  12. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  14. Any chances of getting process control in NSIT or DTU after scoring an AIR of 871 with 444 score in GATE?
  15. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks?
  16. Can I get a good college like DTU/NSIT/PEC after scoring 198 in aIEEE and 288 in BITSAT? What are the chances of admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad
  17. How much AIEEE rank is needed to get Mechanical or electrical branch in top NITs?
  18. Procedure to take admission in NSIT and DTU through LEET?
24th December 2017, 10:25 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Eligibility for DTU, NSIT and IP university engineering colleges?

After completion of your 12th science with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects, You can apply for the engineering admission. Eligibility Criteria is different at some level for NSIT, DTU and IP University.

Eligibility Criteria For Engineering

NSIT (Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology) & DTU (Delhi Technological University)
- You must have passed 12th science with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized university.
- You must have appeared and qualify the entrance exam JEE Main.
- Your age must be between 17 to 25 years on 1st October of the examination year.

IP (Indraprastha University)
- You must have passed 12th science with PCM as a main subjects with at least 55% from a recognized board.
- You need to appear and qualify the separate entrance exam IPU CET conducted by IP University.

JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 360
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

IPU CET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 600
- Exam Duration : 2.5 Hours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?