1st August 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream with CSE for B.Tech student? Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) student? Where should I take admission among NSIT, DTU, IGIT, IPU and Jamia Milia Islamia?

hello
i am selected for btech electronics n comm engg in jamia....any chance of upgrade to CSE.....WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF DOING FROM JAMIA.......IS THE JOB GUARANTEED...likely to get the ELECTRONICS in NSIT/DTU and CS at IGIT, IP University. I may get a rank around 9500 in IIT advance -----------which is the best option for me?

18th June 2017, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream with CSE for B.Tech student? Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) student? Where should I take admission among NSIT, DTU, IGIT, IPU and Jamia Milia Islamia?

No, it is not possible to change stream from ECE to CSE for pursuing your B.Tech course. You can't change the stream once, you have secured admission in B.Tech course. After completion of your B.Tech course with ECE stream, you can find best jobs in government and private sector companies. You can take admission in any university of your interest for pursuing B.Tech course by prioritising it on the basis of quality of education offered, placements, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?